Friday, July 08, 2005

Another hour in my Homestead Heart

It seems when I open one can of worms another one is waiting. Not really that is just a saying I heard somewhere. Luie went to the Cardiologist today for a test they will now put him through another stress test. I do not know if he will have to have a 2nd open heart surgery but I pray he does not. It has been a long 6 years for all of us. I guess most of all him. I went out and we did check the oil in the car it was down. I am not sure why only that the car is now at 100,000 miles well it will be in a few days or weeks. It is sad for a 2001 vehicle. Anyhow, on his way to the test he bought and put some oil in the car. I pray that I can keep up with the bills. It is so hard on one income.

The stress I fell is so overwhelming at times. I am so exhausted and if I could just rest somewhere I would feel better. The whole time I was gone on my vacation I felt rested. It was the night before I knew I had to come home to Luie and this house that I felt overwhelmed. It is too hot in the day now at 4:55 pm to do anything. The house is hot and with only one room air conditioned I have to limit my work around here to early morning or late at night. I wish I could have a garden. I so wanted to have fresh vegetables. I bought a hudge roto-tiller last year and it is all a waist of time as I cannot even lift the darn thing. I think I want to get one of the manthis tillers. I found them at http://mantisgardentools.com/ . I know this one would work so much better in boxed gardens. They were showing on the DYI network. Here is the link to the treliss they were building for growing vegetables that grow on the support of vines. It is cool and when I get to a permanent homestead I will put in garden beds like these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home