Friday, July 15, 2005

Summer Days

They came from the County and tried to fix the end of our drive way. We have a typical dirt road that is in the need of gravel. And a grading. The County came without our asking and came up from the highway about 20 feet. I am guessing on the distance as I have never measured this. Anyway we had rain. As we have been getting bits of the rain since the last hurricane came into the gulf. Now to get out of the drive your in a mud pile. All we now is a couple of dirt bikes and we would be having fun. There is always so much to do in any home and today is no exception. The boys are taking it easy and I have been working on the kitchen a little bit at a time but have been sidetracked by the computer.
I am still dreaming of a big Mid-western farm house with sweet corn from the garden covered with fresh home-made sweet butter from the fresh milk from my Dairy Cow. Have a wonderful summer day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home