Friday, August 05, 2005

I WANT TO HEAR A HOMESTEAD PODCAST

I am enjoying finding podcasts to listen to and have not yet found a homesteading podcast. I wish there was one that was both informative and good to listen to. If I only could make one myself but my dream of homesteading is a state of mind, even tho I am living on 3 acres in the middle of Georgia. Out of town and up off the highway. It is not my dream homestead. I am still dreaming and praying to get back to the basics and off the grid. I love my DSL but would have to go with Satilite or dial up if I move way off the grid as I would love to. Way up north is where I want to be. On the banks of Chub Creek. Or on Farm in Wisconsin. PODCASTS ahhh what a joy. you can find them when you download itunes from www.itunes.com


Good Night
Good Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home