Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A Homestead Heart Podcast

It is about time that I will have to start my own podcast about homesteading. I am still not equiped to make this podcast but as soon as I have a good micraphone and equipment I will get it going. I am still here in Georgia and dreaming of a new homestead up in Wisconson. Today is cool weather but not cold. Joey and I made chocolate chip cookies and I have mixed up some bread dough to make some cinnimon rolls. Yesterday we moved some branches outside to burn but have not been able to start up the burning bin yet. Too windy. Since It has been a long time since I posted I thought I would drop a few lines. I am in the middle of an upper respatory infection, flu and sinus mess so not feeling too good. At least I have been able to be home and not working the night shift as I normally do. I can nap and rest but still get the meals somewhat done. Things like chillie and cornbread or beef stew. Just not too much as I am exhausted. When the funds come in for the podcast I will anounce it here and with other podcasters. Any input for the podcast will be welcome. You can email me at ahomesteadheart@gmail.com

I would like partipation from others also, to add to the content. Have a great day.

Wendy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home